The Store!

måndag 11 februari 2008

Today's work!

Hey all..I update this one instead of making a new post..
I made anew lo from Sammy D Design's (over at SDK) kit Daisy Days. Really cute one!
Here's my layout!

I have been busy with some other things than scrapping and designing today, but I still made a little kit and another layout.. The layout is made from Michelles Country Pals kit, and looks like this:
The people who own the horses I train, also has a lot of sheep, and it's a busy time this time of the year.. Right now they have over 160 lambs and counting! Lucas loves feeding the ones who are separated from their siblings or mother for some reason, with a bottle of formula ;o)
And I have to say they're really CUTE!*lol*

I also made my part of the contribute to help saving a great freebiesite by getting designers together to make a huge collabkit that we promote and sell really cheap, and everyone that buys, will get the entire kit, and it'll be a LARGE one!! Here's what my part looks like, we worked from a given colortable.

More info on this kit will be posted on Wednesday!
I think I need to go downloading and upload some lo's to galleries.. Take care all of you!
Hugs, Jessica

3 kommentarer:

Lisbet sa...

Hej hallo…tjena…typ..
Har rattat in sportradion på radion, skaffat mig en stor kopp kaffe och tänker medan jag lyssnar på Skidskyttet surfa runt och infånga lite inspiration från scrappare.

Mega-Doodle Inspired sa...

Hello Nexa! Thank you for inviting me to your Yahoo Group. I wanted to let you know that I left the group because I'm in the middle of moving from Germany to Virginia. I would not have been able to meet the required 1 post per week. Thanks again!

Anonym sa...

Love you part of the Cololab kit. Great job. :)