The Store!

onsdag 13 februari 2008

Did the Graveyardshift :o)

Hi all.. I feel really happy to even be able to post this.. I had a SERIOUS CRASH last night, wasn't a pretty sight, let me tell you. I couldn't open my CS2, I couldn't use IM Messenger, I couldn't use MSN, I was unable to go online, and when I finally could I couldn't go anywhere else but to Hotmail and a swedish site I visit a lot (Aftonbladet). Really weird.
I have been working on this all night, and I FINALLY got it to work pretty ok again, good enough to make you a prewiew of today's freebie, and post here, hehe... Thank you, god!
Well, today is a big day.. I decided to ask you to go to our new site to get the goodies!!

Be sure to check out the new BLOG attached to the site, I've hid some extra freebies over there too, or well, if I haven't when you visit, then it will be there really soon, I'll head over there and do just that asap! Please remember that this site was ment to be opened in about a week or so, and it's under construction, but you can get a hint of what we'll offer. The store part needs to be updated with all our new kits and we'll need to fix the store buttons instead of having you emailing me your order, but it'll still work, if you ask me for something then I'll get badk to you asap, of course! Feel free to comment in our chatbox on the frontpage right hand side.

Here's finally a prewiew of your freebie today, but to get it, you need to enter the Scrapoholics site and click on the blog part!


Thanks for your time! Be sure to check out the Digiscrap Depot Collabkit too! More info on how to get this and three more parts for free is available on the site and blog you're about to visit!
Scrapoholic's part:

Thanks for visiting! Bye bye!!
Jessica

Inga kommentarer: