The Store!

söndag 10 februari 2008

Busy weekend..

Hey there,

I hope you all had a great weekend. Me, I did something weird to my back when I was in the stable, so I'm in pain on and off, but it's getting better, and I have had this type of thing before, it'll go away if I take it easy, just annoying that it goes out in my left arm too.. the pain I mean..*lol*
Well, anyway. as usual I took some pics during my visit in the stable, and since I'm back on karel's CT, I used a couple of her newer kits for two layouts, I just made them, hope you liek them.. looks like this:

This is Tella, the 6 month old filly I'm learning to be separated from her mom.. she's a cutie, and really nice to handle too.. a little bit shy at first, but it got better within minutes!
I made this from the Polkadot Spring Kit by Karel, soo nice!

Here's Peter, also a horselover...
(FINALLY, nobody in my family ever cared for horses the way I do..) and he helped me out by holding Tella's mom Tärna (Taerna for you in english speaking countries..*lol*) during m walk away from her.. he had a pain in hos arm after my walk, since mommy didn't wanna let her daughter leave, hehe.. the daughter, on the other hand, didn't mind leaving mommy to take a walk with the stranger (me) at all.. Ever heard of horsenapping, huh? *lol*
Well, I made this lo from Karel's Daisy Delight Kit.. also a pretty one!
I hope I can find the time to scrap some more tomorrow.. as for now, I need to make some items for a charity collab kit that will help save the best of freebie sites, Digiscrapdepot.com.. over 13000+ freebies!!
But they need some money to keep it going. Scrapoholics will try to help!
So I'm sorry, I better get busy now!
Hugs
Jessica

Inga kommentarer: