The Store!

tisdag 5 februari 2008

Let me present to you.. OUR CT MEMBERS!

Hello!

I think it's about time we present to you the members of our CT!
these are the great people making our kits well known and helping us to spread our word ,o) Thanks, guys!
These lo's were made for our upcoming site (yes, it's still in progress, but at least we're online now.. finally, but not finished yet..) presentation. I'm still waiting for ROBIN and DONNA to post their lo's to me..all the others are these:

Michelle Sue

Cindi Tracy

Pam Tara

Amanda(Terrista)

and here's my and Leaonna's bio lo's:
Leaonna and me!


I love all the lo's, and some of the Ct members gave us even more to show off:
Cindi made this cute lo from my Cute Doggies kit, the one you get for free when purchasing anything else! Thanks, cindi, really cute!!

Amanda made us this from our Valentine kit, thank you so much for sharing it, Amanda! Really cute kids!!

Last but not least, Sue made us this cute lo from my freebie for participating in the group challenge. Thank you Sue. Great lo on a great theme!

This is all I have for now.. gotta work on tomorrow's freebie ;o)
Take care!
Hugs, Jessica

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I am so happy to be you CT member. You make this so much fun. looking forward to the new site opening and new things to come. :)