The Store!

tisdag 5 februari 2008

4 da riders and Froggy kit update!

Hi there, this is just a quick post to tell you that our froggy kit is reduced to $3.50 and you still get the freebie if you join in on our group (s) and buy the froggykit. PLUS you get the freebie kit for joining the group, of course!

Remember to take a look on the group homepage to see the challenge template/sketch it's still ok to enter.. until friday!

Finally I'd like to show you a lo I made tonight, even though I felt like crap and not at all in a scrappy mood, I wanted to use the new kit i got from Michelle/Craftyscraps.. it's so cuuute!! And since I know someone else that's cute,I made this:

She's pretty shy, Tella, but the camera clicked so funny, she had to go closer and check it out..*lol*
I'm going to visit her and the other horses this weekend, and help taking her away from her mommy.. I feel so evil.. but it's necessary, since her new owners want to take her home soon, and she's six months old now..
Well, I hope I won't break her heart ;o)
I also hope you all remember to check out Leaonna's blog for extra freebies?! There are a couple of QP's made by Sue in our CT there, for example..
Hop on over and check it out! And I'll hop on to finishing off your freebie for tomorrow's humpday, hehehe..
Take care!
Hugs, Jessica

Inga kommentarer: