The Store!

lördag 2 februari 2008

Small changes to get you used to it, step by step..

Hehe, I changed my top banner to another one, just to get my visitors used to the idea that I am no longer just "Nexa designs" but a part of Scrapoholic designs, a teamwork between me and Leaonna. I hope you like this header, 'cause it'll be used on our upcoming site, and me and Peter are really trying hard to make it a good one even though there are limitations since a lot of web hosts don't accept ASP code.. so we had to change to HTML so now we're trying to make it look good anyway!
This may result in a little bit less activity on this blog, but it'll be SO worth it in the end!
Please overlook me not being a great designer or scrapper right now, ok? *lol*
I'll get back on track, I promise!!

Need to go to bed now, though!
Goodnight!
Jessica

Inga kommentarer: