The Store!

onsdag 27 februari 2008

more lo's!

Hey there..
I'm in a loposting flow I guess, haha..
I made one lo early this mornin with Thelma, my neighbours daughter, and now I made another one with Thelma and her mom.. The last one of them was made to enter a challenge over at Cen's loft. You're supposed to bring in a circle into the lo.
But first, the morning lo:
I used the freebie called My own love from June /Cen's Loft and I added some items from our Baby girl kit too. I also made a brand new bow from a freebie action I found at Mega Doodle Inspired.

Here's the challenge layout. I made the items one by one.. and I actually saved it too..*lol* and I'll make some more I think and give away as a freebie.. check the Scrapoholic Blog to get it soon..
Ps.. Join in on the fun you too, the circle with the heart scallop is available on June's Blog!
I'm off to make some more items to the freebie!
Hugs, Jessica

3 kommentarer:

Lisbet sa...

Jag har gjort en freebie som jag vill ge till alla mina scrappande vänner som ger mig sådan enorm inspiration och motivation. Tack för det.
Det lilla kitet heter ”Dreamer” och innehåller 5 papper, 1 band, 2 tags, 1 brad, 2 ringar och en hårpinne. Titta in på min blog för att hämta den.

Anonym sa...

Cute Lo's. Junes Challenge Lo was fun. :)

Anonym sa...

These layouts are just gorgeous :D