The Store!

torsdag 28 februari 2008

Look what Tracy did!

Hi all!

I have the great tracy in our Ct, and since she was the first to join me, and after all her promoting of me and us, it's the LEAST I can do to promote HER a little too!
She started as a newbie digiscrapper, just like me.. And, just like me, she has started to test her wings as a designer too!
The main difference between me and her, is the skills, I think..*lol* My first attempt was some frames, not very bad, but not nearly as good as Tracys Country Coffee Kit!
It's really cute, and you get it if you signup for her blog updates! The kit looks like this:
Go grab this cutie by signing up, it's totally free, and I bet Tracy has some other neat freebies up her sleeve soon too.. you don't wanna miss them!
Hugs, Jessica

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Wow, I'm in awe of the wonderful entry for my new kit. You Rock Girl. :)

Mega-Doodle Inspired sa...

You've been tagged! Go to my blog to read more!
http://megadoodleinspired.blogspot.com/

Anonym sa...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.