The Store!

tisdag 26 februari 2008

I made some lo's..

Hi all..
I haven't forgot about this blog, I have been really busy woking on the other blog and the site though.. Sorry but here I am again! *lol*
First I made this:
It's me and Hera feb 13th 2008. I made the lo from Sammy D Designs kit Daisy Days. A very pretty kit if you ask me!
It's available in the SDK store under designer Sammy D Designs.

The next one is made from G Dupus kit A la Folie, also available in the SDK store under designer Gwenevive Dupus. I love the frame and the colors are really beautiful too, even though I'm not at all into orange tones.. strange!
The pic of Lazy was taken this weekend over at Peter's.

This one I made from the Spring Horse Kit 1&2 made by me. It's available in the store at the Scrapoholic Site. Click Scrapoholic Kits.
The pic is Tella, a 6 months old filly looking on me from above, that's the reason for the weird look and angle ;o)

This one is made from Karel's kits Spring and A Sunshiny Day. I tend to scrap animals, as you can see..*lol* This year most of the lo's have been about horses, so I thought I'd put in something else, and so it happened to be lambs and sheep..*lol* Karel had the sweet lambs in her A Sunshiny day kit, and that's where I took off..
It's all available at Crafty Accents.

This one I made when i saw Karels kit called Chill out. I think the icecubes illustrate pretty well how I feel about this picture, hehe.. Nemo has got to be crazy to stick his nose into all that snow.. Brrrr.. I'm just glad we don't have snow anymore, we've had snow for like 2 or 3 weeks totally, and I'm soo happy to not have it, I hate freezing and getting wet! (One can't think I've been working with horses for 10 years, huh? All you ever get is wet and cold or swetty and dirty, haha)

I felt like I had to show off my lo's, and I'll get them all into the galleries too, I just have to scrap some of Michelle's stuff too!
Or wait, I did make her 2 BB pages for the February challenge over at Craftyscraps.. here they are, they'll be available as feebies in the end of the month!

Be nice, this is my very first BB page ever..*lol*
It's made from some of Michelle's earlier work, like the frames. The bows are coming back in different kits, but these were taken form on of her Snow Lovies kits. It's kinda hard to rememer the names of all the kits I included, so have a go and look in her store if you like anything! At least I kinda like the lo.. in the end..
And of course I brought Hera in on it too.. *lmao* I really love that horse, so sweet and kind and still just 3 years old.. I'm gonna break her in this spring, let's see if I still love her after that..*lol*

Here's the other BB page I made for Michelle. This one is made from some of her later kits, such as the I love you and Valentine kit. I also used the frame in her kit Hoppin' cute and turned it into pink instead of green ;o)

OH, and before i go, I recieved a gift from Carolyn K.. She made a lo from my Color Challenge Kit ( Freebie) and I love what she did!! Cori Ann, her daughter, won a singing contest a while back, and this is how happy she was!
Thank you Carolyn, for taking the time to make this and send it to me! Means a lot!! *hugs* AND: I recieved a late christmascard yesterday! It was a snowglobe from Carolyn, I was all excited, and so was Lucas, he LOVES getting mail, and he dressed up the snowman with the stickers really well, haha.. THANK YOU Carolyn, so sweet of you! And you're right, better late than never!

Now I'm off again, need to zip up some things and post in groups and other nice things that comes with being a designer.. lots of fun!
Take care all of you!
Hugs, Jessica

2 kommentarer:

Census sa...

Fantastic layouts Jessica!! Great work!!!

Anonym sa...

Hi Jessica,
You are so very welcome to have the layout I sent you of Cori Ann in her Glory.. *LOL* Thank you for the freebie that I used to make that with. Love those Freebies *LOL* If you get a chance go over to THE SCRAPPING GARDEN and check out my gallery there. Last night real late I happened to check back in there and to my SHOCKING AMAZEMENT I found out that one of my Layouts was choosen for PICK OF THE DAY... *LOL* I am so excited over that.. Ihope you have a good day and evening.
*HUGS*
Carolyn