The Store!

torsdag 14 februari 2008

Found a contest I entered

I may be busy, but I was told there was a contest going on over at Gottapixel, and so I enteredwith this little layout, made from our new Baby Boy kit, plus some items I recolored from my other kits..
The shelf is the one I made you as a gift if you join our group.. I think it's sooo cute. And now you see it in use!
But I'd be very surprised if i won with this one, since i made itin like ten minutes, maybe 15..*lol*
Doesn't matter to me either, the important thing is to have some FUN! And after making all the freebies and kits this week, I needed a rest and some scrapping time..*lol*
I still need to figure out a new challenge for tomorrow.. Hm.
Well, just wanted to show this, bye bye!!
Jessica

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

That turned out really cute. The shelf looks great in this LO. :)

Anonym sa...

AWESOME Jessica....
Lucas is so adorable. And Blue suits him to a tee.. hahahhahaha Beautiful LO.
*hugs*
Carolyn

Unknown sa...

Cute LO Jessica, your son is such a cutie.

Anonym sa...

Cilkflisa
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/multivitamin-review]multivitamin review[/url]
apoppicky