The Store!

fredag 1 februari 2008

Tried something different.. any interest in things like this?

Hi !!
I played around a little in my CS2 and came up with something kinda different (at least if you compare to what I did before..)
I made a shelf with two photoframes on it.. looks like this with photos in it:

Would anyone be interested in a thing like this, is my question? Me, I think it looks kinda cute, but that's probably because I made it.*lol*
So please comment and I also had an idea for a magifying glass.. anything you'd like?
Well, that's it for nw.. just wanted to ask if anyone but me like this..*lol* designer with no self confident, hehe..
Take care!
Hugs Jessica

6 kommentarer:

Census sa...

Its a really great idea Jessica! Don't worry designers always doubt their own work!!

Anonym sa...

Jessica,
I love it... that would be cool to have.
*hugs*
Carolyn

Anonym sa...

It is awesome keep up the great work.

Robyn sa...

I really like the wood finish. Very pretty.

Anonym sa...

I love it and would love to have the shelf to put my own photos on. Any chance it will be available?

Anonym sa...

i think it is great. my dd and gd would look beautiful in frames like this with their fav. horse friends!