The Store!

tisdag 29 januari 2008

I just can't help laughing REALLY hard..

..When I had a look around in the SDK gallery, i found one of the members in June's CT's layouts, and she is really talented, Kim, and let me tell you I just bursted into a LOUD laugh when I saw... this:This was made from June's Purrfect kit, a really nice one, and let me tell you I LOVE what KIM made here.. This pic is just too cool.. and she's not only a talanted scrapper, she's also a really talented designer.. right now she has a wordart freebie on her blog.. Go to kim!

As for me, I made a lo from the just as talented Pammy J's kit It's in the genes. It's a freebie, also available on her blog ;o) I made the frame myself, but the rest is Pammy's stuff. Here's my lo:
I just LOVE the embroidered flowers.. just BEAUTIFUL, Pammy!! And the lace-looking ribbon.. wow, so cute! And even though I'm not much of a patternperson, I have to say i like this paper..*lol* plus I seem to have been taking on a challenge with myself, I tend to always take the paper with a lot of patterns first when I scrap now, just to see if I can pull it of..*LMAO* Silly, I know, but I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of it though.. I just need to learn to add more patterns to my own papers too..*lol* that'll be my next step, I guess, haha.
K, I need togo and check my emails, I'm kind waiting for some things so I can make tomorrow's freebie for you all.. it'll be a cute one, let me tell you!

OH, and before I go, I need to tell you that Leaonna added our Valentine's Kit, the very first called a Scrapoholic kit, it's in her store, and she also made a cool freebie, so go to her blog, then click to the store from there!

Need to go now.. getting my son from his daycare!
Take care all of you!
Hugs, Jessica

Inga kommentarer: