The Store!

onsdag 28 november 2007

Layout time

I haven't posted a layout made from Michelles kits in a while, so I think it's about time ;o)
I made this one tonight from her Santabear Kit, really cute!
And it was great fun to scrap again, even if I had to make the santahat myself.. Next time I'll change the shape so it won't look so stiff.. hehe..
Anyway, here it is..

The brown and green papers are also made by Michelle, I thought it would have been a bit hard to read the text if I had used any of the other papers, even though they all are really cuuute.. **I LOVE bears, hehe** Thanks Michelle, for letting me use this cutiekit.. I'll probably make something more another day!!
Jessica

3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Love the layout Jessica....What a sweet puppy....very cute...

Robin L sa...

Very cute LO Jessica!

Lois B sa...

I see you had fun making a Santa Hat. Looks nice and fuzzy to me :) Maybe needs a bit of a fold over at the top with a white fuzzy ball at the end. I want to put one on my pooches head too!