The Store!

torsdag 31 januari 2008

Your FREEBIE, finally..*lol*

Hi there!

First of all, THANK YOU to all of you who has been kind enough to send me their thoughts, prayers and best wishes.
I feel a lot better now, if I am not still all ok, but I'm up and running..*lol*
And I do feel good enough to have made you a freebie, with lots of help from Leaonna.. she's such a sweetheart.
A while ago she sent me a pic of her favorite, a frog, and I colorized it, and started making some papers with it.. and today she gave me some items she made too, and so we ended up having a froggykit all of a sudden, as we were chatting and designing at the same time. I just love it when that happens..
*lol* that's the fun times, when everything just comes naturally!
And so I made you a Quickpage, and so did she, and here they are!!

Hope you like these! They are made from our new/upcoming friggykit.. a really cute one!
Get your QP's HERE!
Remember there is still time to apply for our CT.. more info if you scroll down a bit.. and a free kit for applying!
Hugs to you all!
Jessica

4 kommentarer:

Census sa...

Aaah, this is just so cute Jessica!! Great work and thanks for sharing!!

Anonym sa...

Awsome job on these QP's both of you. The frogs are so cute. :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 sa...

TY both so very much for these ADORABLE QP's!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonym sa...

Thank you so much, these are great! I have been looking for frog kits/elements everywhere and am going to be anxiously awaiting for the upcoming kit!!